Friday, July 27, 2012

Deep Breath In Baby

Now, two things have been lacking from this blog of mine. Have you noticed them? Because I sure as hell have.

1. This SEX BLOG has been lacking sex. For years. The fuck?! I say!

2. EdenFantasys sex toys posts have been absent as well.

Now, the second can easily remedy itself as well as the first. See, thing is the program I used to be in to blog about Edenfantasys was discontinued. It has now been reinstated! So, lack of EF? Solved! And what do I get for doing these posts? Gift cards. To buy sex toys. Which solves PART of the lack of sex thing on this blog.

I do have plans to solve the other part as well by the way. I'm now, officially, for absolutely, positively the last fucking time, single (Possibly more on that later). So.. I am free to do what and who the fuck I want. I plan to take advantage of this and quite honestly EdenFantasys? They're gonna help. With the array of high quality sex toys, I plan to have me some fun.

Paddles.

Anal toys.

Luxury dildos.

All good things to use as a twosome or more-some. Now, it's just a matter of picking somebody to help me try some new toys out, and quite frankly I can't fucking wait. The squee, people? I have it.

Now, to get me started, I am ordering me a luxury vibrator. The Fun Factory G4 Paul and Paulina. I have a gift vibe to toss out and it obviously needs replaced. This baby? It's it. The G4 line is amazingly powerful and I cannot wait to get my hands on this whimsical thing. It's rechargeable. It's Silicone. It's rabbit style. It's mouthwateringly, groin throbbingly, orgasm inducing. If I could only use one toy for the rest of my life, it would be this toy. It's has everything.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment