Yanked from Mama Slave Kaya
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open.I have a cat that likes to sleep in closets and I don't want to lock her in, plus I have my stereo inside of it and most of my necklaces displayed. The rest hang off of an eagle figurine with wolves painted on the wings. On top of that it just makes my room feel cozier for some reason. Not so closed off. I don't like feeling closed off.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Nope. I have curly picky hair. Very rarely do I even use what's there let alone take it home. If I'm staying in one I bring my little jars to use.
3. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No.Where I live doesn't seem to be as coupon crazy as the US.Very rarely do we get coupons. Just lots of sales.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. I live near the mountains. My family has farm land. My father hunts. I'm not allergic to bees so I'll take them. I know very well the chances of surviving a bear attack. Quite honestly I'd choose Russian Roulette over a bear, especially a female with cubs.
5. Do you always smile for pictures?
No.But then I Rarely take pictures. I hide from them if I can.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Right now? People just taking my stuff or moving it/putting it back in the wrong spots.
7. What size is your bed?
8. What’s your least favorite movie?
Anything religion/doom day based. I hate that shit.
9. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
10. What is your favorite food?
Of all time, tacos.. even a taco salad gets me all skippy. Right now though it's sushi.. I'm on a kick yo. (Oh look, sephi brainwashing shows itself again!)
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
12. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Brownie for a couple years because that's what my friends were into and I was tired of sitting around alone every Wednesday. I hated that.
13. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
14. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Haha, probably a letter to santa when I was five. I rarely even write emails let alone actual letters.
15. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Gorgeous, chewy seasoned bread with turkey and chicken then loaded with veg: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, peppers... all of it.
16. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
It depends. Eating disorder days my breakfast is a meal replacement shake because that's all I can stomach. Generally though it's fresh fruit or oatmeal. Occasionally I'll have eggs.
17. What is your usual bedtime?
Generally in bed for around 10. Don't sleep until 12 or later usually though.
18. Are you lazy?
Everybody is lazy sometimes.
19. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
20. Do you sing in the car?
Yes. And in the kitchen and living room or wherever I am when an awesome song plays.
21. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Wal-Mart. We don't have the other two.
22. What’s your favorite color?
Deep purple/deep red. They're even.
23. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In. I can't stand it when my blankets move and get messy .. they must be tucked!
24. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No.. I really don't see the point in that.
25. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Not really anymore. I use them on my computer and phone as in the app but the actual ones.. no. I tend to write them and then walk away and forget they're there. Makes them useless.