Sunday, December 11, 2011

As Promised

I have come back to post!

To be honest there really isn't a whole lot going on. Or at least I'm not finding the things that are to be important or note worthy. I'm caught in that masterless limbo. This time is different though.. I'm not even counting days like last time. I just am.. I'm waiting and I'm content to wait.  It's a weird feeling. A lot of submission mixed in there. My ass? It's owned and it's happy that way. Yes, it's hard but I would so much rather go through this and have Master than to not have him ever. I luff him to pieces, and I'm devoted to him and I'm not going anywhere. He's home to me. Even more so now since we had that blow up.. it mellowed me out in a lot of ways that we've never been able to accomplish before.. all because he got mad. It just made everything click into place for me submission wise. I think I've finally let go of that one last piece of control I was clinging to. I've always been his but I don't think there's a way back now. Not and be the same person I was before.  I miss him, but it's worth it.

I have my first Christmas coming up on Tuesday. My cousin is back from over seas so we're having an early Christmas for him. To me, because I'm pagan Christmas is just family and presents to me.. that's it really. So that should be fun.. or at least distracting.

That's really all I have right now.. I need to start blogging when I have ideas again because I had things I Wanted to blog about but I've forgotten all of them. Damn. -.-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment