Thursday, December 8, 2011

Haul Me In

First off, I apologize for missing posts.. not only EdenFantasys posts but regular posts. The last few weeks have been really rough and I promise to try to blog today or soon to let you all know what's going on.

Now, on to the reason I came on here.

I just got out of the shower.

I? Had a new shower buddy.

This morning the purolator guy came to my door and presented me with a 7 pound box. In this box was a towel, some body wash/bubble bath, some bath salts, and some body scrubs. That's right. No sex toys in this batch, because recently EF has started carrying whole new lines of awesome products that have nothing or very little to do with the aforementioned sex toys. Essentially, they've broadened their selection and in the process given us all more reason to shop there :)


Well, I grabbed one of the scrubs, to be specific it was the Walnut Sugar Scrub. After a few minutes in the shower it thawed out a bit. It be snowing outside...again! Now, I think part of the awesome appeal of this scrub this particular time was that it was cold. It has mint in it to begin with which has a cooling affect but add in the icicles it developed and it was all kinds of refreshing. I'm contemplating leaving it in the window sill so it happens again. The exfoliating pieces (which I assume are walnut or almond) are nicely almost rounded so it doesn't irritate your skin. I think this is something that could possibly be used every other day. Every day I think it may become damaging since it is so affective. The scent of this scrub is absolutely amazing and impossible to describe. There is mint and nut and coconut and just.. yum.

Also, did you know that they have recently started carrying makeup? They have.

This company has become SO much more than just another sex toy store. They're even supplying a good portion of my christmas presents. Candles, body wash, scrubs, back massagers, clothing... the list is almost endless.


Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment