Friday, May 11, 2012

Vacation

I'm not going to be here for a little bit. Maybe a couple days, a week, a month. I don't know. Cael and I are finished.. again. Once he gets himself sorted and under control he said he wants to try again, go slow and build things properly. It could be months, maybe years before he's at that point. Right now we're just friends. I need some time to adjust to that where I'm not feeling guilty for not writing here like I should. I have a couple posts scheduled and I may write sporadically when I need it.

I had written a whole post about how I'm feeling, how I'm doing, what's happening. It sounded pathetic. And quite honestly no matter what I write here it's not going to convey how deeply I'm feeling some of these things. I wish I could say I'm okay. But I'm just not.

No comments:

Post a Comment