Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy

The last couple of weeks have been rough ones. Things are still going/need dealing with. It's just been exhausting quite honestly. Caels phone is done, he needs to buy a new one. I haven't heard from him for a bit but I knew where he was this weekend and have an idea as to why he's been quiet. Not sure though. *shrugs* It sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it right now.

As such I've been keeping busy. I've been out to my grandmothers, I've cleaned, cooked and done a shit load of yard work. Turns out keeping oneself busy is not always easy. I am tired. I am sore. But as an added bonus I lost about 8 pounds in Edmonton and as such have dropped just over 40 pounds so far. My pants are baggy, my panties are a little loose and my shirts and too big for me. I went to put on my dress pants at Caels and they were baggy in places they never had been before. A good thing, but kinda sucky as well. I'm going to have to go shopping soon. I hate clothes shopping. Hate. It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment