Monday, April 30, 2012

The First Step

...is admitting you have a problem.

My name is Serene and I am a Bath and Body product addict. Unfortunately there are no 12 steps here. Just 35 more things you want to buy. I'm sure by now you know that I get gift cards in exchange for these posts. (If not and you want to join the program and have a blog feel free to shoot me an email and I'll get you in touch with the girl that runs it. You'll like her, promise!) So what do I do with those gift cards?

Well, for a while I'd spend hours pouring over the EdenFantasys site looking at all the sex toys. I'd get a couple things. Generally lower ended things to make the gift cards stretch more. In my first package I got a few vibes that I rarely use anymore, and the Emigi which I absolutely love and use quite often. The next few packages were around the same quality.

Now though, whole different story. I've learned what I like as far as vibrators go. I know that I get what I pay for as well. There are some awesome cheaper vibes, but after a year of having little brown boxes show up on my door step and in the mail...I've become a toy snob. I prefer silicone if I can possibly get it and if I can't 9 times out of 10 I wont get the toy unless it's one I'm lusting at unbelievably hard. I've found I have an affinity for glass, and metal toys. I also prefer rechargeable over batteries. However, I have jelly toys, some pvc, some rubber.. all good toys. Most of them take batteries too. I've spent a year learning what I like, what I prefer and what works for my body. So that's one thing EF has done for me.

The other? They've aided my addiction. Sure, they have sex toys. It's a sex shop, there will be vibrators, anal plugs and bondage toys. But, they also have makeup, and lotion, and bubble bath, and body scrub, and bath salts and body wash and body balms. My last.. oh.. three orders....possibly more...they haven't contained a single toy. Not. One.

I've gotten one or two books.. the rest have been bath and lotion products. I told Cael I had a bath addiction. He said he'd put up a few floating shelves when I move. Poor guy. Deluded guy... definitely not comprehending. After spending a week there I came to the conclusion that I don't need shelves. I need a whole other bathroom. I have several bottles of the Dona bath products sitting in my book case right now. I also have a bunch of bath salts and about 15 different kinds of lotion. I've also started stock piling. Only one item though. In ever order I had put in, in the last two months I have gotten my Kama Sutra Bath Salts because they are amazing and I went YEARS without being able to find them until I stumbled across Eden. I have two jars sitting on my shelf I haven't even opened yet. And recently? They started carrying the EOS brand. Right now I just have one sphere of lip balm. I think we all know this wont last long.

So, not only is Eden aiding my hoarding but they're requiring Cael to build things which lets face it.. with the way I like watching him can only be good for our sex life. EdenFantasys? They rock. Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment