Monday, April 9, 2012

B32!

... or some such. Isn't that what they say in football? I don't know. That is one area I am that stereotypical girl. Sports. I don't do sports. Volley ball I could do.. that was about the only one though.

Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to the G4 line. G4 is a line of toys made by fun factory. I happen to have their Big Boss. This thing is an amazing sex toy. It is hitachi strength in an insertable vibe. While I love the Boss, I am a clitoral stimulation girl. I have NEVER orgasmed without clit stimulation of some kind. Now, my fingers do well. Little clit vibes do okay enough if they have the power.

All well and good. Except that I've been eying the Paul and Paulina. It's the G4 strength WITH a clit piece. I want this... I want this bad. All together EdenFantasys has 6 of these wonderful toys. I want them all. That is how much I love this line.

While I'm sure they're all pleasurable, I have been drooling at the Calla ever since it first came out. It's just... pretty. It reminds me of a flower for some reason. I'm saving up my gift cards, points and spare change to TRY to get both of them. Did I mention that they're waterproof? 

Take them into the bath with you and Dona. I ordered some chromotherapy bath treatment. I got the pomegranate and the camu camu. The products are named after their aphrodisiac, not how they smell but even being unaware of how they smell I gave it a shot. ... it is awesome. They smell...fresh. They also turn the water gorgeous colors. I was going to share what the camu camu did but the color would not show up for my camera. It made the water a gorgeous emerald green color. My camera made it look like grass -.- So, you're just going to have to order some and see for yourself.

Don't forget to use the code T32 at check out to get 15% off.



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment