Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Oh It's Been A Delight

Now, I've been holding on to this review for a while due to the fact this was not just a simple sex toy that you flop down or straddle over and go at it.

I was sent the NS Novelties Crystal Premium Glass Eggs. They're kegel exercisers and they are gorgeous. I was given the clear set with the pink swirl. Normally I am not a pink kind of girl but these just caught my eye and I couldn't leave them behind.

They are about 75 grams total which is about 2.6 ounces. So they're a nice weight. They are also very well made. There is not a seam, or bubble in these babies. They are gorgeous.

I've been using these for about three months in regular intervals now and I can definitely tell the difference. When I'm using a toy I'll intentionally clench down and pull on the toy. There is by far more resistance now than there was. I've also noticed that I orgasm a lot harder and pulling the toy out mid orgasm.. is not possible anymore because my muscles clench down too hard. ... as such I got thinking about it and used my hands and fingers. I gotta say, I'm a little jealous I don't have a penis now because the strength these eggs have given my vaginal muscles is insane. I haven't found that I need lube with these but I suspect greatly because they are glass they will get very slippery and be almost impossible to keep in. Think of an oil slicked slip and slide.. you will not stay put even with pressure. Because these aren't linked together at all they can be difficult to remove. I've had them on more than one occasion wedge themselves right up again my cervix and refuse to move. In which case you will have to go digging but they're can't escape so it's okay.

For somebody new to kegel toys I'd say to find something with a string but for those experienced women, definitely give these a try. They're perfectly shaped and weighted for use. I'm really hoping they make a heavier set of these so I can graduate to a heavier level.

Thank you for letting me review these awesome toys PinkCherry.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment