Monday, October 22, 2012

It'll be a White..Christ...err..Halloween.

We have a heavy snowfall warning where I live right now. We generally have them from about mid fall on until mid spring. Today was supposed to be an exercise day but honestly.. It's turned into a curl up on the couch with my cat, drink tea and read kind of day. I'm already planning a bath later to have with my Blackberry Merlot. It's just a lounge around kind of day. Which I'm okay with. They don't happen often anymore.

I've been lusting at the new fall Lush products. I can't decide if I should splurge now or save up and splurge after Christmas when they're blowing stuff out. I'm also starting to eye up the main bathroom again thinking about a make over for it so I claim it. It seems the basement wont be getting done anytime soon so I'll take over the bathroom up here and make it pretty and completely Serene'ed out. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment