Friday, October 5, 2012

*heeee*

I was sick today. As soon as I sat up I felt like I was going to be sick. I spent the day curled up on the couch watching disney movies and listening to gory audio books. They went awesome together. Pepto and I? We made great friends today. So, naturally when I just about puked when I sat up exercise was out. That's just tempting fate.

Now though? I feel awesome! A couple weeks ago my stubborn bitch returned to me. I lost her somewhere along the lines,I got blips here and there but I haven't really seen her in over a year. Eventually a kicked dog just stays down, so she left because she couldn't deal with it. She's definitely back though. My stubborn bitch showed up in full force tonight. Up until now she'd been hibernating. Reacquainting herself with me. She was done with that. I just finished doing my weights and 100 crunches.. which is the most crunches I've done yet. She showed up not only with my stubborn but stubborn pissyness fueled by "fuck yous and this's," which has always been my attitude. It's a nice return. 

I missed her. I missed her dearly. It's like having a piece of myself back.. I could not be happier right now. For being such a terrible sicky day, it was an awesome night!

No comments:

Post a Comment