Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dance Monkey Dance!

So I think by now you all know about PinkCherry.ca right? Well, a while ago they let me go through their site and pick out a few toys. I found something and I latched on to it.. hard. You see. It's adorable. It's funny. And it's orgasmic. What am I talking about?

Oh.

My lovelies.

THIS!



This my dearest pervs is the Mini Monkey Vibe... it's a monkey bullet! It has the typical and classic round dial to control the power and takes 2 AA batteries. The vibrations on the mini vibrator are about middle of the road. They are not buzzy at all, nor are they the deep thuddy vibrations either. They are wonderfully... perfect.

This toy is quite small. It fits easily in the palm of your hand with a lot of room to spare. The cord is a fair length though I do wish it would be a bit longer. It's fine for solo play but for partner play it can be a bit too short if your partner gets too far away. Of course very rarely do we want them far away now do we ? :)

This toy is made out of rubber, and can be cleaned with soap and water, however this toy is NOT waterproof so have a care to not get water near the battery. If you get lube or juices on the controller just wipe it down with a damp cloth or disinfectant wipe.

Overall, I enjoy this toy a lot. It's great for use with dildos and during sex because it is small and can easily be slid between a toy or your partners body. Plus... how fucking adorable is this thing?! People.. IT'S A MONKEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment