Thursday, January 26, 2012

Function

First of all I am stating right now that nothing has changed from the last post. I don't know any more than I did. I don't want to talk about it at all. I am clinging to my functioning status.. I am not okay. Not at all. I'm a mess. I'm depressed. I'm completely just... not okay.

But. I need somewhere to do things. I need an outlet, something to focus on. So I'm going to try writing here. Not about what's going on with Cael, I may have a terrible day and write a breakdown post here but that is not why I'm writing. I'm writing to distract myself, not to dissect what's going on and what little I know.

I have some reviews that need done, I'm contemplating a "What I consumed" day, and I'm planning some renovations I may blog about. Just a distraction.

I would like to say thank you for the messages you all have been sending though. Even if I didn't reply they do mean a lot. I've been very quiet lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment