Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Leaf

We've all heard the expression about turning over a new leaf right? Well, I think we can all agree that after yesterdays post I am attempting to do just that.

This morning I logged on to EdenFantasys, (my favorite sex toy store if you haven't figured that out yet :) ) and to my surprise I found leaves. Leaves everywhere!  

Now this? This is a sign from every Deity and Goddess out there telling me something. So, without further ramblings, go check out a new leaf that's ready to turn you over!

Did you know that I have been working with EF for about a year now? It really doesn't seem like it has been that long. Normally. I write posts pimping their site, or pimping their products. However, since it has been a year I thought I'd do something different.

Yep.

I'm going to pimp some of their staff. (We'll discuss my cut later!)

See, I wholeheartedly believe that the reason that EF is so awesome to work with is their staff. If you go here you see them all on the right side of the page. 

*sing songy voice* Do you see what I see? (This close to Christmas, I couldn't resist that.)

Several of their employees are actually bloggers. They've dealt with companies, they know the ins and outs of blogging. They GET IT.

Take Rayne for example. She writes over at Insatiable Desire and has been one of the most helpful people I've ever met. If I have a question she is more than happy to answer it even if it is outside her job description. Since joining EF and starting writing for Eden Cafe she and I have been talking over twitter and it's really nice having another "lifestyle" like-minded friend who I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for EF.

Then there is Carrie Ann from A view from the floor. Yet another blogger who has been reviewing for a long, long time. She's the reason I went to EF because I seen how happy she was there.

And of course, there is Jenn. She has several blogs going right now but her main blog is located at Jenn.nu and links to all of her other projects. She's the one I write these posts for,  and she is always prompt and ready to help if you have an issue or a question. We've talked about other things too; hang over prevention, weight loss, and a variety of other things. She is yet another person I wouldn't have to talk to without having EF to thank.

EF is most definitely more than just another sex shop, it's a community, it's somewhere to go for advice, and of course somewhere to go where you can be yourself. So, thanks to EF (and Jenn, who has to put up with me more than anybody else) for everything new and enjoyable they have brought into my life. And not just the buzzy things.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment