Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've Been Burned So Bad But I Still Play With Fire

The title of this post has nothing to do with anything other than I am listening to Lacuna Coil.

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I probably should. The fact that I have what equals out to be about NOTHING worth saying really doesn't factor in here. Another random post, I'm sure it's a shocker at this point.

  • My mother and I went shopping yesterday. We needed groceries and I was going stir crazy. I ended up getting a gorgeous fuzzy blanket. I almost walked by it, but then I see the edge of it sticking out and was stuck. It's black, grey and has a tiny bit of brown and blue on it. I didn't know why I couldn't seem to go forward until I actually looked at it. It has a face of a wolf on it. It's beautiful... and it's almost exactly how I seen the wolf in my dream a while ago. Now it makes sense why I couldn't go without it. So I now have a new throw blanket. 

    After we were done shopping and up at the registers waiting to pay... I apparently became entertaining. We were in line and I'd been through a line with this particular cashier before and holy mother of fuck is it an experience. Since my mother wouldn't switch lines I settled for making sarcastic comments. Which apparently was making the lady in front of us laugh because not only was the cashier proving me right, my comments tend to be funny and snippy at the same time...it's really a talent. It was even funnier when the it was the turn of the lady in front of us. The cashier picked up and read, played with, and tried out almost everything the lady was buying. The whole time the lady was looking at her... then back at us and mouthing "wow." I think it wouldn't have been so bad but she moved so slowly on top of everything else, and talked way too much... a little small talk is fine...wonderful, but I don't really feel the need to know that she slept funny and hurt her arm, or that her cat is sick and she as hoping not to come home to a bunch of vomit. Call me crazy, but that I can do without.

  • In the last week I've gone in and started my schooling again. I'm taking a bunch of psychology right now. I enjoy it but gods is it a lot of writing and reading. I've answer three questions so far and it's taken 5 pages to write out the answers. 

  • I have one tomato that has turned an orange/red colour. I may get one tomato out of all of this. Joy.

  • I've decided I need to grow my hair back out. At one point I had it down to my thighs. Then I cut it and it was to the middle of my back. Then I met B and it got shorter...and shorter...and shorter until it didn't even touch my shoulders anymore. It's grown out since then so it's not just below my shoulders. I enjoyed my long hair so I'm striving for that again. BUT!  Only if it keeps its curl. My hair is very, very thick, and very curly (It's ringlette curly.. I've had people get mad because I wont tell them where I get my hair curled at...That's how curly it is.) Because it's so thick and curly, when it  gets below my shoulders drying and straightening it is A LOT of work. And by a lot, I mean it used to take me at least 2 - 3 hours to dry and straighten it. I got my efficient at it but it's really time-consuming and being able to shower and just let it curl is much more convenient. Plus, long curly hair tends to be pretty :)

  • I played catch with Lady Di and her boobs the other day. We were throwing little balls of rolled up tin foil down each other shirts. This taught us 1. We both wear fairly low-cut shirts. 2. We both have nice chests, thus have good targets. 3. We amuse easily. 4. We have shitty aim.

  • I finally got up a wall hanging I've had folded in my closet for months. It's a naked girl on a mountain, offering flowers to a faded out unicorn... it sounds odd but it's actually really pretty. I would have liked it more if it was a wolf or something of the like I think but either way it's pretty.

  • I've started stretching at night before I go to bed again. I love stretching. It's calming and centering and feels good to me. So every night I lay out my mat, undress and stretch until I get tired of it. Yes I do it naked. It's just easier without clothing getting in the way. Both Cael and Jason (I'm pretty sure that's the name I gave him, if not it is now!) have offered to watch me do it. They're helpful like that. I tried to get Cael to agree to stretch with me sometimes when I'm up there... we both agreed he'd be too distracted and would accomplish nothing. ( I happen to enjoy when he pervs me thank you very much!) Plus after thinking about it, I'm not entirely certain I want any dominant around when I'm doing that. Having somebody that knows how to tie you up know how flexible you really are just can't be good. I have visions of being tied up in really screwed up positions.

  • In the last two days I have learned that I really hate doing laundry. I don't think it would be as bad if I didn't have a flight of stairs to climb to get to the washer and dryer. I went up and down those stairs 10 times....each way... yesterday. Exhausting.

  • As soon as I got up today I washed floors, and vacuumed, and did general cleaning. I love my new steam mop... it's actually kind of sad really. Small thrills... I have them.

  • I'm having a shirt mended. Well, not mended...made into what I want it to be. I love the shirt, it's green ( Again, I was shocked I actually liked it ) and it has a low-ish neckline and a strappy, criss-cross back. I love it. .. but the sleeves are too short. I hate really short sleeves. I don't know why, I just do. So I'm either going to take the sleeves off and get longer ones put on it, or just add a layer to the sleeves and make it longer that way. Like this ....just the sleeves though.... the rest is not even close to what it would look like and I'm thinking I may just do 3/4 sleeves *shrug*.

  • There are currently people in my house. I can't say I'm a fan of people in my house, especially ones I have not picked and do not like. If I like the person then I'm fine... if not... I am very annoyed. Guess which I am! (Also, they're very loud.)


Other then the dream I'm contemplating sharing, I think this is all that's on my mind right now. It is officially empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment