Thursday, October 21, 2010

LOL

(While I want to write a post, I currently have a very burnt finger that is residing in a glass of ice so it will most likely be a one hand type short ass post.)


Today, here in blogland it is Love Our Lurkers Day.

I know you're out there, I see you lurking! So if you're lurking, too shy, embarrassed, whatever you may be..this is the day you can come out and say Hello! or anything else you would like. It doesn't even have to make sense if you're feeling eccentric. For the next few days I'm going to have the email requirement for comments shut off so that it will be completely anonymous. Give a fake name ... nobody will know! If that's still too public for you, shoot me an email.

Since my finger is really, REALLY starting to hurt I'm going to cut this short. Just know, that I appreciate every one of you that reads my blog, whether you comment or not. When I started I never thought that I'd get this many readers, let alone ones that email me with such caring words. So thank you all.

Now, if you'll excuse me....I'm going to go threaten to cut off my finger.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Happy LOL day! I don't consider myself a lurker because this is my first time here.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hermione!

    Happy LOL day to you as well! I hope you enjoyed your visit :)


    Hugs,

    Serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is new to me too. Happy LOL day.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happ LOL day to you as well :) Thank you for stopping by, hopefully you make a return visit.


    Serene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Serene,

    I hope your finger heals soon and well.

    I also wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in our annual Love Our Lurkers Day celebration. It's great to have you aboard!

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Thank you, my finger is feeling much better today.


    It was a lot of fun, I'm glad I participated this year. Again, thank you for hosting it :)



    Serene

    ReplyDelete