Sunday, February 20, 2011

Community, I Have Found Thee!

Over the years I've joined many online sites and communities. Over the years I have also deleted my account on those communities. This was done for several reasons. To many cliques that wouldn't allow anybody else in, refusal to accept different beliefs, different lifestyles, even different personalities. I have found one site that doesn't have any of these things. Anybody that has been reading here long knows that I am one of those different belief, different lifestyle, different personality people.

The last year or so I have been seeing reviews and different ads for Edenfantasys. I contemplated joining, and I have finally done that.  I actually took the time to sign up recently and for the short amount of time I've been on there I can say that I love it.  It isn't just a forum, or sex toy site. It has them... but it has soo much more. Informative and funny articles...my favorite ones make me sit back and think "No. Really? That actually happened?",  sex tips, rewards programs and several more things that I haven't even dug into yet. That(including reviews) is what I plan to go over and share with all of you in the coming weeks and months as I find out more and more about this community.

No comments:

Post a Comment