Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Unicorns, I love them. Unicorns, I love them. Uni uni unicorns, I love them. Uni unicorns, I could pet one if they were really real. And they are! So I bought one so I could pet it. Now it loves me, now I love it. La lala la la... "

From the title of this post alone you have probably concluded I got nuffin'. You would be right. But, the ever powerful Cael *hears minion laughter in background* told me last night that I was making a post today. He decides that now you see. Except not really, but I do see having a blog writing rule instituted in the near future. I'm not quite sure why he likes my posts so much... and he wont tell me but lets face it... I wear the fucking shiny thing... or will when I'm allowed to have one.  So, chances are very good that this post will be a bunch of random things.

 

First, my diet. *hangs head* Today is my second day of exercise... I got up and weighed myself this morning and was down 2 pounds from the day before. So now, I can't even balk him on the exercise. Bittersweet victory that one. However...considering this is my week off my birth control pills I know I will put a bit back on but it should come right off if I keep exercising. And judging by the emphasis Cael put on his "Up now!" this morning... I will keep exercising. I hate getting up. Hate it. If I got to get up and spend actual time with him before he went to work I think I'd be more enthusiastic about it, even now I like just being able to talk to him. Sadly... it kinda sets my day up a bit. I've been in better moods the last couple days. The actual exercise... I did 30 minutes of cardio yesterday. I have to do at least 20... but I did 20 on the stationary bike and then tempted the treadmill...walking... I refuse to start running again (I used to love it) until I lose more weight. Today I did 10 on the bike and 10 on the treadmill and that was it because Tuesday is grocery day and I generally spend 45 minutes to an hour...sometimes more walking around the store. I'm stretching again... Happeh! I love it. The first day I did it, it sounded like somebody was stepping on a bag of rice crispies. It didn't hurt, just didn't sound nice. Speaking of hurt... I did my usual grace filled day today. How you ask? Tripped up the stairs I answer! The only things that hurt were two fingers and a toe... the landing must have been fucking spectacular.Other than that it's just my thighs that hurt. Like hell. Not entirely sure how I'm going to get my cardio in tomorrow if I'm not doing the machines and I'm not sure I will.

 

In other news... my sociology is sucking the life out of me. I've had it over a month and haven't even finished one book, but I've written over 60 pages. It sucks  a lot. My motivation has gone right out the window.

 

In other, other news (I sense a pattern coming on) I luff Cael. Seriously. I have a real happy going on with him lately. I have no real way to explain what I mean other than that. Every other guy I've been with, was lacking something, the relationship was lacking even though it wasn't noticed at the time. I'm not even up there, there is no physical right now... and its soo much better. It's just comfortable and right. I've also never really had a guy protect or defend me... I've always pretty much been on my own. Cael is protective in general, and the closer you are to him the more protective he is. I live in his pocket. One of his friends made an indirect comment about me, without explaining everything we'll just say that it didn't end well. I love that about him, I love that I am safe in pretty much every way possible with him. It's the little things that really add up and mean the most to me. When he texts me first out of nowhere I actually wiggle, or purr and generally smile like an idiot. The same thing happens when I get called a pet name, and since I would consider bitch a pet name it could induce odd reactions of others. When he gets excited about seeing me I get slightly giddy. I get fluttery when he talks about the future... I have never had that where it was sincere, or not centered solely around what the guy wants and I'm just an add in. I'm not an add in with him at all. We've talked about moving in, marriage, having kids, and how often I'm going to fight him to be allowed to cook. Being apart of each others lives is so much better than the artificial shit that I've had before... I love that, good or bad... even if he does give me heart failure on occasion.

 

Tomorrow I have some cooking to do. Quite a bit actually. Its my brother's birthday on the 10th, but since my mom works that night he's getting his birthday supper tomorrow. He wants a snacky type supper. Mostly though? He just wants me to make him hot wings and spinach and artichoke dip...the kid can eat the entire thing to himself. He also informed me that he wants a banana cream pie too. The kid is kinda spoiled sometimes. (I was just thinking today that  in my family we laugh because every single one of our birthdays is over and done with in a matter of three months. Caels birthday is the end of February... He definitely fits in.)


And because this is all I can think of to write about... that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment