Saturday, February 26, 2011

Under The Bus

Today, I narrowly avoided throwing myself under the bus. I was so far under it I was enjoying the shade. That was until I logged on to my account and seen I had to do a post today. At which point I removed my ass rather hurriedly from under that bus... I'm sure there's a Serene shaped puff of smoke I moved so fast. I was sure right down to my toes that I had to post tomorrow. So sure in fact that I was actually laying in bed thinking about what I would write.  Thank fuck I logged on and checked to make sure. It may be Caels birthday tomorrow but I would have been the one ending up with a birthday beating. *nods* He's a mean old guy like that.

For the last little while I've been sick. As mentioned. Because of this Cael has let me off some of my rules. Mostly because with my asthma and a cold I can wind myself walking down stairs. Thus I haven't been exercising, it would not turn out well. Which on his part makes me think he's a sweetheart. And he is. But I've been sick for a little over a week now I think. I? am actually missing my exercise. No really. I absolutely hate doing it... but there are times where running on the treadmill or going for a walk sound sooo good. Right now I can't do either. Hell, even if I wasn't sick I wouldn't be going for the walk. There is still snow and ice on the ground and the wind is howling to the point some people have actually lost power once or twice in the last few days. Yeah, so no walk.

As far as diet I've been doing okay. I did make cookies and banana bread and muffins yesterday but I've only had 2 muffins, one yesterday and one today and I haven't touched the cookies or bread. Will power. I am however getting bored with the same usual things for meals. I've had a hard time making up my grocery list the last couple weeks because there's nothing I really want and anything I think of I've had so much lately that I'm tired of it. Even searching for new recipes has lost its appeal. Either it's not healthy enough or it doesn't sound appealing at all. It's getting to be a problem.

On Wednesday I have a hair appointment. I'm not entirely certain what I'm going to do. A lot of this is probably because I have no rules for my hair. As far as Cael is concerned I can do what I want. I know. I asked quite a bit ago. But, I do know that he likes longer hair... and even before he told me that I was wanting to let my hair grow back out (B wanted it short so it got cut off) so I think that's what I'm going to do. Or at least try. I don't want to lose the curl, it's pretty and requires no primping... I'm a fan of that. Right now I'm already starting to lose that curl, but I think it's more because my hair is so thick. Maybe getting it thinned out and lots of layers added would help. *shrug* I've known my hairdresser over 10 years... pretty much just tell her the basics of what I'm wanting and let her do what she wants to at this point.

Cael and I have been having issues with our phones. Texts aren't coming through, our phones seem to be holding them hostage. It's kind of irritating. I miss my Cael time damn it! I love talking to him in very unnatural ways. The man can wake me up at 6 in the morning and I'll smile. That right there? Is huge! I hate waking up. Mostly though? I just all around love talking to him. We can joke and tease, talk about random crap. Anything is just comfortable. I love that we can talk about anything..that I can tell him anything or vice versa and it wont really change much. He's not going to think I'm weird, or decide he doesn't want me. I may get myself in to trouble, but I've never said anything seriously when I tease him, or call him random things, or make comments. It's important to me that we have that. That we can tease and say things and know it's not serious. Or if it is serious be able to just accept it and not make a huge deal out of things. It's a lot of freedom wrapped up in an ironic package of ownership.

So, to the one I look forward to talking to everyday. To the one I want to live with. To the one I want to belong to. To the one I listen to impulsively. To the one who can make me smile by just saying "Hi." To the one who means the world to me. To the one that lives in my head and under my skin. To the one who loves me to pieces(:p). To the one who will always be older than me, Happy Birthday my ****(I'd write what I really call him but he's just warming up to me saying it privately...I'm not sure my ass would survive if I said it in a public place:) ) I luff you.

No comments:

Post a Comment