Monday, August 8, 2011

6am

6 am is when my alarm went off. I huddled in my bed for a few minutes before finally getting up. Since then I've been busy. I've done a bunch of laundry, wrote a post for Eden Cafe, cleaned the kitchen, made a chicken for supper and started putting together my grocery list. All in all not a lot but it was enough to keep me busy and not getting all angsty over Cael being gone. He went back to work today... thus the 6am. I've really gotten used to having him around to talk to so it was an adjustment today.

I'm hoping tomorrow it's easier to get up that early. I know he plans on me making him breakfast when I move so I would actually have to get up when the alarm goes off instead of just rolling over and talking to him until I work up to moving.

I've been craving Chinese food a lot lately. Unfortunately the oils in it, even if I stick to the veggie dishes upset my stomach. Well, they used to upset my stomach before I started eating better and losing the weight. Since then my stomach has gotten more finicky for oily not good for me food so its just bound to upset my stomach even more. Did I mention Cael is making his own tonight? Yep. He sucks.

Other than that I don't really have much to say. Every thought I had went into my Eden Cafe post on body image and it's wiped out everything else I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment