Sunday, November 13, 2011

See this?


This? Is an awesome bath waiting to happen. Now, in order to get this picture I had to mix the salts into a bowl of water and gently mix it into the bath water. A lot of people have said that the bath salts in question do not produce much by way of bubbles. I have not found that to be true. In fact, I've found if I put the salts in right away at the start of running the bath I get a lot of bubbles. I've actually had bubbles up over the ledge of the tub.

The salts in this picture are from the Shunga bath salts Ocean edition. This is my first canister of Shunga bath salts and as much as I love baths... I have to say that I prefer the Kama Sutra Treasure of the Sea(which is an ocean scent)bath salts.

There are a few notable differences in the two products:

1. The exact same amount of salts produces different looks. The kama sutra has a deeper blue.

2. The shunga bath salts have an oil or a soap to them that makes the bottom of the tub very slippery. I've actually fallen in the tub because of this. The Kama sutra doesn't seem to have this issue.

3. The scent of the shunga salts is a much more perfumey scent. Due to allergies I'm fairly sensitive to scent. Most people say the shunga is more delicate.. and it is.. but it also bothers my allergies and affects my asthma. It's not a strong scent, but it's very cloying.

4. The Kama Sutra salts come in a little bigger container but they are a little more expensive.

So, go get some bath salts from EdenFantasys!

Now, I wasn't going to mention this yet but I kinda have to. I recently received a package. .... in this package was a hitachi magic wand. Now, I love sex toys and I have quite a few. But I have to say.. this magic wand.. It's awesome!! It vibrates every single inch of me. I also managed to grab some more tantus toys. It was an awesome package! Make sure you go check them out... I have yet to be disappointed by these sex toys!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment