Something happened to me today. Sephi tagged me for a VBA award! Then it hit me that my bestie is a bish.. using this to make me blog more. Silly woman! I am following my rules. Every three days as decreed by the almighteh one and he seems content with this amount. So neh! No more posts for you and you can't do nuffin!
Oh and thanks.
So here are the rules:
1. You need to link back to the person that gave you the award
Just peek at the previous paragraph, you'll see it!...yes I kept it!
2. You need to share 7 things about yourself
- I am in a 24/7 TPE (our own version) relationship.
- I am hopelessly dedicated to my owner.
- I am absolutely head over heels, giggling idiot kind of in luff with my owner.
- I have an odd note book collection. I Can't seem to get enough.
- I am slowly building up my toy collection and am absolutely giddy over it.
- Today I bought a fake christmas tree and am assembling it myself just to tell Cael that I can put things together and do it right!
- I find things that would normally start a fight between a couple to be absolutely hilarious. I'm more likely to laugh and mock it then get upset and fight over it. (IE. Cael told me that he would build things without my help and it would be done right the first time..I laughed. And now I'm building a tree!)
3. Pass along this award to 15 blogs you enjoy reading!
I'm not even sure I read 15 blogs but I'll go as much as I can :)
1. Kaya at Under His Hand.
She is one of the first blogs I ever read and she is absolutely awesome to talk to!
2. Kitten at Paw Prints In Slavery. Her submission and feelings toward her master are amazing to me and make me feel like I'm not the only one going about things this particular way and she makes me feel not so alone. /end sob. :D
3. Carrie Ann at A View From The Floor . She hasn't been as actively blogging lately as when I first started reading her years ago but I still love her blog. She seems to bring together a lot of what I grew up seeing and knowing and mixes it seamlessly with submission.. plus she's pretty funny and her rants are absolutely the best!
4. Emma at Ramblings of a Kajira. She is just an awesome read and her photography is honestly a motivation for me to lose weight. I absolutely love some of her pictures and they push me.
5. Morningstar at The Journey. She's real.. she struggles and she's honest and it's nice to see reality in these relationships.
6. Nilla at Vanillamom's Blog. I don't think this list would be complete without her. She's who I go to when I need blessings and prayer for me or for Cael. When I'm confused and lost, she definitely somebody I go to. She's a mix of sub sister and sub mother to me.. some of her guidance is definitely more motherly than sisterly but it's helpful and I'm thankful for it :)
7. Biddable at A Slave Among Drivers ... because she's Canadian, she is very honest in her blog and she is fucking funny that's why!
8. Lexi ... whose blog is protected so not everybody can read so I wont post the link. She is the very first blog I started reading years ago when she wrote at Behind The Collar. And I've followed every blog since. She does foodie well, and she's always a funny, and interesting read.
9. Sephi at Turn The Paige . I've known her for quite a while now and we met through her blog and since then we've become sickeningly close and know entirely too much about each other.
So, uh... I'm out of blogs that are still active or that I read regularly. But I promise to come back and update this as I find new blogs!