Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I mean what I say when I say there is nothing left


(I've just had a random appreciation for the diversity in my music tastes. I am insanely eclectic. I can go from Cradle Of Filth to listening to a musical and not even blink. Love it.Mostly, it's the attitude of the singer or the song itself that gets me. )

Today I went shopping. Anybody who knows me knows that this is usually an exercise in frustration. See, thing is that I've had quite a lot of weight drop off of me lately but more so, I've lost inches lately. Even when I'm not losing weight I'm losing inches. So my clothing? Not fitting to great anymore. I have a few pieces that were too snug that are now fitting great and some that are just...way, way, WAY too big on me. I also have a few that I love the way they fit me but I absolutely hate the cut of the sleeves. I have a few cover up pieces but I found a couple extremely light sweater ones today and I'm in love with them. I also found a cowl neck grey sweater with blue abstract designs on it that I fell in love with instantly. For me it's one of those pieces that I can wear it curled up on the couch with pj pants as well as with jeans going into town. I love it that much. Other than that I picked up some other random odds and ends that I needed and came home.

I was so ready to be home. Too many crowds. I'm not a huge fan of them to begin with but lately they've been driving me up the wall. Today, was actually a really good day though. Yesterday was good too. The day before it sucked hells balls though. But I had some wine and did what I had to do to get through the day and let it all go. That night my friend.. who since I last wrote about him has requested that I call him Beardsley or Beard or something. I don't know, which he specified but needless to say I'm talking about the guy with the beard. Anyways, he knew I had a shitty day and when I asked him in my usual pretty pleases tone to read me a story.. he wrote one for me. Seriously. I love this man. I've copied and pasted it into a document and when I have time I'll go through and make it pretty with fonts and hang it up. The story actually helped a lot and I fell asleep right after he finished. Seriously, best guy ever. I'm actually pretty sure he's ruined me for men. I've known him since I was about 17 and he's always treated me amazingly well. I tell him everything, he knows everything about me and is cool with it and I love it. He's about the only person I am absolutely comfortable with too, I don't even question it. I never have, not once. Best friend ever, love him to pieces and he has been especially awesome to me the last little bit. Plus he's giving me cuddles for my birthday, I'm pretty excited about it.

Other than that I don't have much to share here. Things are just normal. I'm doing amazing. I'm happy and just.. content. It's an awesome feeling. I've had a couple people ask me out. I'm contemplating it but I'm really enjoying the single thing right now. We'll see what happens with it all I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment