Thursday, September 27, 2012

Vivacious Curves

Recently Goodvibes sent me a Fun Factory Delight Click'n'Charge. As I've had a love affair with Fun Factory lately I was especially excited to receive this beautifully made toy. It's black and fucshia and is delightfully and vivaciously curved. It to me is feminine in every way.

After charging the toy it is able to be turned on by pressing and holding down the "+" sign. Once the initial rumble starts there are 7 levels of vibration. While there are no patterns it makes up for it by being insanely quiet. The vibrations are very rumbly and deep and not at all buzzy or irritating.

Upon insertion the toy does hit right again my gspot however, here is where my issue comes in. There is absolutely no clitoral stimulation. I need clitoral stimulation in order to orgasm. So what does that mean? No orgasm for Serene. I tried using a clit toy along side the Delight and while with some adjusting and an immense amount of patience it will work the noise it created by touching the handle of the Delight was just too much for me. Because of the shape of this toy it makes it very hard to thrust the insertable piece. It is meant to be rocked back and forth over the Gspot which it does well, but if you need stimulation beyond that it's just not going to work for you in my experience. I even tried using the handle as a clit piece to rub myself again. It just didn't work for me which is unfortunate because it really is a great toy. It's beautifully made, it's rechargeable, it's silicone, it does an amazing job at being exactly what it is; a gspot toy. If all you need is vaginal stimulation to climax then this is absolutely a toy you should be investing in. I'm actually a little jealous I can't use this toy for what it's intended for. It does however make a wonderful  clitoral stimulator, as well as for foreplay and teasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment