Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Introvert


Don't mind me.

Today I've been feeling very introverted, very quiet and hermit like. It started last night, just all of a sudden. It's odd. I know that part of it is the cold. But, another part is that I haven't talked to Cael in a bit. Last time this happened I was already scared and worried about him... this time I'm not getting that feeling, nothings telling me that I should be worried. So, while I'm not worried.. I do miss him and I think that's contributing to this mood.

I also haven't talked to Sephani today. We keep missing each other.... she even sent up the bat signal on facebook looking for "Boo Boo Kitty" Everything seems off today, it's just wonky.

Today, as I stated yesterday, I went into the doctors. I got my refills and some antibiotics for "The evil sickness."  Once that was done we started talking about some other concerns and thing that would happen down the road without fixing the concerning things. And to be honest? They're scary as hell. I'm worried about it, I need help with it but at the same time... there's nobody around that I would be comfortable letting help me and talking to about this. Except one, and he has gone MIA. Bastage needs a tracker, I'm tellin' ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment