Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Purdy Flower

Look what I got today!!!



 

Isn't it pretty? I'm attempting to be patient. I may be failing. I want to open it! I want to know what's in it. However, most of the excitement I think is coming from the fact that it's from Cael. I have presents sitting here from other  people and I don't know what's in them... and I'm not nearly as excited. I feel a little ridiculous that he can get that much of a response from me. I'd probably be this excited over a card as well. *shakes head*

And just so you're aware.... I don't only take pictures in the kitchen. I just happened to be there when I got the box and I'm a little impatient so I stopped making the snack mix so I could get it out of the main box. I knew it was wrapped so I wasn't breaking any rules by opening the first box *dances*

No comments:

Post a Comment