Sunday, June 3, 2012

Digestion

I've finally gotten a bit more of a hold on my eating disorder. I'm not completely out of control now, I still have to monitor everything but I seem to be the one making decisions again not just dealing with the after math like it was. I've also been doing pretty well with exercise. I've been exercising regularly for about a week and  a half now. Not a long time, but still long enough to be happy about it.

My other point of digestion is Cael. He's found something he wants to try to help him control his satyrmania and other issues and once we're back together will incorporate me into it. It's a lot to take in and adjust to. Though I think part of that overwhelmed thing is due to the roller coaster the last few days have been. I've had people trying to sink me financially, whilst sinking themselves, a ton of family drama, and dealing with a friend with postpartum. Plus still not knowing what's going on with me internally. Just a holy cow kind of week.

However, I did manage to get my garden planted today so that made me ridiculously happy. In the next few weeks I should be able to finish the garden around the deck that we just finished building. I plan on making it as pagan/ Serene as humanly possible. Lots of faeries and herbs and crystals and awesomeness. Essentially, I am making myself a happy place. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment