Sunday, June 24, 2012

Good Day

Today was a good day. Cael and I talked and we finally got the social networking site figured out and opened up so I can see his page. Stupidly enough I feel a lot more secure now that it is. We also talked a bit about what I found on there and cleared some things up, which again is good.

Things with him have been going really well. It's been nice. Of course, outside of him my world is making up for it. I have a suicidal friend with a little daughter, whose fiance just broke up with her. I have an aunt I love to bits that's divorcing my  uncle. I have an 8 hour drive to get to a wedding to see a cousin I merely tolerate get married. I do like his wife though. And then as an added bonus I ended up in the ER last night with my breathing issues.

Tonight, I am going to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment