Monday, May 30, 2011

An Experience Like No Other

(4:51:40 PM) Sephi: yeah its never easy getting back into good graces
(4:53:50 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Its going to take his trust time to recover, its going to take me time to recover to. I haven't called him anything but master in days pretty much. I have never called him that before... and Im scared to call him anything else. I'm not touching like I used because I'm scared to... I run everything through my head 35 times before I say it to make sure I don't dig the hole deeper. I'm not teasing or playing. ... maybe by the time I have his trust again I might be okay too.
(4:54:03 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: I refuse to do this again, ever.
(4:54:44 PM) Sephi: welcome to the world of punishment
(4:55:00 PM) Sephi: and I do mean, true punishment not the type that's over quickly
(4:56:03 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Yeah. Any other sub I talk to mentions spankings or other things... after this THAT is not punishment to me. I'd pay to have that over this. Make it so I can't walk for a week...fine.
(4:56:18 PM) Sephi: exactly my point
(4:56:22 PM) Sephi: nothing is as bad as this
(4:57:26 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Bruises will fade, bodies heal and you forget... you think "It wasn't that bad so if I just do ____" This? I won't forget. Ever.
(4:57:48 PM) Sephi: yup. it can't be explained, it has to be experienced
(4:57:57 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: Pretty much.
(4:58:11 PM) The moon never beams without bringing me dreams: I tried explaining in my post the other day and gave up... there is no way.
(4:58:58 PM) Sephi: there really isn't and all I can say is just pray you never have to experience it more than once

No comments:

Post a Comment