Saturday, May 7, 2011

You Put Your Arms Around Me & I'm Home

Today I don't have much to say. What I want to talk about is something I'm not ready to post about. Part of the same thing that I wasn't ready to post about before.

Because of TTWTA (That Thing I Wont Talk About) Cael isn't coming down right now. Maybe not be able to for quite a while. Which really sucks. A lot. But I think if we've learned anything from the last few years it's that I'm willing to wait and he is so worth it. He means the world to me and I luff him to pieces, giving up now is so not an option. I'm not going anywhere, even if he tries to get rid of me :) Right now I'm doing my best to be supportive, to try to make things easier, or at least not any harder. Of course I want him here, but I am willing to wait. When he does finally make it down there will be back scratches and lots of sleeping. I want to take care of him, and since I can't do it now chances are I will when we're finally around each other. This is just yet another reasons I SHOULD MOVE. *ahem*

Other than that there isn't much to report. My back is doing better, I was finally able to bend enough to shave. Thank fuck. I hate not shaving. Hate it.  My skin is currently rebelling. Between the random stresses and skipping my mandatory bleed to death week this month. It is the suck.

And just because I like this song, and it's hitting home lately for obvious reasons so I thought I'd share it  :







I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close...

You put your arms around me and I'm home

No comments:

Post a Comment