Sunday, May 1, 2011

Whole Lotta Nothin'

I actually don't have much to say. Things are still going well with Cael. He's still pushing the exercise and my rules and I'm following along. I've exercised everyday for about a week now. I've got a few aches but nothing on a large-scale. I did however go down a few pounds, but since it's a few from the same 10 pounds I keep cycling through I'm not getting excited until I drop down below that magical number that always seems to be just out of reach.

Cael and I have had a few conversations lately that haven't gone well as I've mentioned. Some not so great things have happened in the last month and we seem to have made it through them. I'm kind of happy about that. It doesn't seem to matter what happens we've always managed to fix it and come through it. I always seem to be drawn back to him no matter what happens, but that's been true for a few years now. I like knowing we're stable in that sense, and once he's been down here and my fears(completely unfounded according to him) will be laid to rest it'll probably get even better. I'm looking forward to that even if it does mean being scared for right now.

It's finally nice out today. The last few days have either been really windy or it's been snowing. No, really. Snow. It's sucked. I'm hoping it stays like this so I can keep walking. I loathe my treadmill.

Right now I'm curled up in my chair, contemplating  a nap. The entire week Cael was gone I barely slept. It's finally catching up to me I think. I want to do nothing but sleep. I can sleep all night, take a nap the next day and not have an issue sleeping that night which isn't usually the case. I am all kinds of exhausted. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment