Saturday, April 30, 2011

Addiction

Over the last few months I've become more and more involved with the Edenfantasys site. I've found more things to read, discussions to be apart of(mainly the kink ones), toys I want(I have this coming to me). Most importantly though, I have found new fuel for my addictions.

I have a thing for candles. I really do. There are currently 14 of them in my bedroom. I also have a thing for lotions and oils, ....I'm not going to count those though last time I did I had over 20 lotions. The oils have all but died out, they aren't always the easiest thing to find. But EF has them. Right now I have a bottle of oil on its way to me, and I'm lusting at the candles that turn into massage oil as they burn.

I'm not going to lie, part of the appeal of those candles is getting to pour warmed/hot oil over Cael. It's just not something a sub generally gets to do, normally the dominant is the one with heated things, or evil paddles. And I totally realize that the oil wont get that hot, it's meant for this but damn it, I'm going to hold on to it anyways.

The longer I poke around this site, the more things I find that I want. It's a wonderful circle.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment