Friday, April 1, 2011

That Loving Feeling

Recently I made a purchase from EdenFantasys. I'm sure you're all shocked.  One of the toys was the Emigi. While it is technically a kegel exerciser I still consider it a toy. I love this thing!

I really like wearing it around the house, though it has made it out while shopping. It has little weights in it that move around with your body. Not going to lie.. I may wiggle more as I walk when I wear this thing. I love the feeling of the weights moving inside. I've also already noticed a difference in muscle strength and I've it not even a full month I don't think.

Right now I'm perusing the site, page after page trying to decide what I want to get next. There are soo many things. I am honestly at a loss right now, there quite a few things I'd like..it's really a matter of narrowing it down into lists. I'm accumulating quite a wish list.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment