Monday, April 4, 2011

Aflou.

That has been my night. Aflou.

Without going into details, I'll just say that Caels nymphomania is "flaring up" and I need to type. I need somewhere to put this where I don't feel like I'm bothering him because lets face it, he's who I talk to about it.

His nymphomania doesn't bother me. I don't see it as a big issue. There are times, like now where it needs to be dealt with and taken care of. We've been talking about therapy, and I've found one that does couples counseling for it which I think would be good when I move even if he does keep going on his own and it's an every other month thing. It's something we both live with, just on opposite ends of the scale.

I'm sure part of the flare up is due to stress, he's had soo much of it for the last year. I also have a friend who has a mild version of nymphomania(who refuses to let me tell anybody in any way shape or form aside from this blog because its anonymous) and he told me that having his gf live with him helped a lot. The intimacy of it all, the touches and day-to-day intimacies  helped. So, I'm hoping that it works for Cael that way too. I want to be able to help, at least a little which is another reason I want to do the couples counseling, or even find one just for me if he doesn't want to go with me.

What's scaring me right now is the thought that he may decide he doesn't want this/me anymore because he's having these issues. Or that when/if he goes to counseling for it he'll decide this isn't good for him. This scares me, and I want the reassurance but I know he's stressed and unhappy about the situation already, I don't want to add to it.

I've also been looking at a few counseling websites, and quite a few of them are geared towards women with these sexual "issues" or claim that they can change the way you view fetishes. I like his fetishes. I'd rather he kept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment