Saturday, April 16, 2011

Safety First!

I've been poking around EdenFantasys for a while now, and by far one of my favorite features is the safety information for each toy. I myself am a bit of a clean freak, and have leanings towards germaphobe. So this feature? Huge to me.

Silicone and Glass toys are well-known for being share - safe. This is because they can be boiled and sanitized. Most product pages (such as this one, scroll down close to the bottom)tell you how to clean it, where it falls on the safety scale (glass and pure silicone are 10's btw), whether or not it can be sanitized/boiled, and even what lubes are compatible with the toy so you don't end up wrecking it. Now, the lube thing is good info, but the safety... that's huge.

A lot of people in this lifestyle go to play parties or have other people they play with. It's always good to know you can share your toys and be able to disinfect them so you stay safe.

Cael and I have been talking about this a lot lately, and have decided we'd eventually like to play with other girls. And when we do? I'll be going shopping on EF again, because I KNOW I can trust their ratings and safety guidelines. Keeping me and those I choose to play with safe is always a priority.

(P.s.  Not all toys are able to be boiled!! Toys that have batteries, or anything but pure silicone, glass, metal, etc. Should not be boiled unless otherwise stated. Materials can and do melt and you'll be left with dildo soup.  Maybe next post I'll tell you about fire and your toys :D )

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment