Thursday, April 7, 2011

Once Upon A Time....

....there was a girl who lived in a rainbow colored castle, who had a rainbow colored unicorn and rainbow colored hair.

Yeah. I got nothin'.  I think I'm starting to come down with a cold. My throat is sore and I'm way too fricken hot. Everybody in my house has a cold so it seems likely. I'm getting some more vitamin C pills since I'm almost out and I'm contemplating getting vitamin D pills as well. I've been sick so much lately. I just got over a cold that destroyed my exercise and diet routine and it's finally back on track. I don't want to ruin it all again.

Today I wrote a post for Eden Cafe. When it goes up I'll make sure to share the link. I also finished up a book of sociology. Five hours and 74 typed pages later, that is.

Cael is going on a trip over the Easter break. Remember what happened when he went on a trip for the weekend? Yeah. A whole week of the insanity. I'll miss him like hell... I can text him..but I don't like to. I don't like bothering him when he's off visiting people, especially when I know he needs the break from stuff. So, during that week I'll do school work..and exercise..and twiddle my fingers and bug Sephi ...and that should kill a day or two.

And now, because I've run out of things to say... and because I have to go wrestle my cat to get her to take her medicine (seriously, who wants to give a cat drops that you have to wrestle her down and pry her mouth open for? She wont eat her food if we put it on there so it has to be done. I'm sure she's part ninja) that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment