Saturday, May 28, 2011

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothingwould be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. Andcontrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, itwould. You see? — The Mad Hatter"

No, this isn't a post on Alice in Wonderland. Though that does seem like a fun post.

This? Is a post on Edenfantasys.

Why the whimsy quote?

Have you looked through their glass toy selection?

This right here? It's on my wish list.  How cool is that thing!

Another bonus right now is they are having a sale on glass toys.

The thing about glass is that you can boil it so it can be completely sanitized. Cael for the most part prefers glass toys. So you can all bet that's what the majority of my collection is.

If you're like me right now and can't afford to buy anything while it's on sale. ... or perhaps you got yourself in trouble and aren't allowed to buy or use toys (It happens) then shoot me off an email and I'll send you my partner code that will give you a discount whenever you want it.  Or? Wait a week. Seriously. EF has sales on a weekly basis it seems. You wont have to wait long to be able to get the toy you want.


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment