Friday, October 7, 2011

Fucked.

I woke up early this morning in a panic. I had a dream that Cael came back and decided he was leaving me. I literally woke up in a panic crying. That fear is holding on today, I can't seem to shake it. I'm attributing it to my period.

I can't wait for him to come back and for me to move.

Even more so now.

Especially since I got a letter today saying I'm being pulled off my parents insurance and benefits.. I've been expecting it for a while. I've been looking for a job for months. Problem is it needs to be full time so I get the benefits or it fucks me and end up actually costing me money to work. Now? It sounds like I'm totally fucked either way. Cael and I have talked about putting me on his benefit plan when I move..which means more to me than almost anything he could have done..I've worried about this since I was 16.

Today, has just sucked. I want my master back.

No comments:

Post a Comment