Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unexpected Places

I spent the morning out at my grandmothers today. Originally I had planned on not telling my grandmother about everything going on with Cael and I. Obviously I ended up telling her or I wouldn't be writing about it.

Surprisingly she actually helped mellow me out. She spent some time in the hospital for close to the same thing years ago. Just being able to talk about it and have her experience come back to me helped. Things I was bothered by she justified instantly without even knowing him which isn't something she does.

For the first time in a while I've actually mellowed. She just reaffirmed everything I thought and knew and made me even more certain than ever that I belong with him and should wait for him. Not that I ever doubted it, but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment