Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Men.

So, Cael messaged me tonight. I haven't talked to him since he blew up at me. He apologized, a lot and took the blame for things and told me he misses me and wants me to come back even if it's just as a friend.

I've been thinking. Lets face it, I've done nothing but think since I opened the email. I almost deleted it without opening it too. He's email has been sending me spam. I assumed it was all the same. Something made me open it though.

I think I know what I'm going to do but I'm not entirely sure yet. I told him I needed some time to process it all and he said take all the time I needed. So I am.

And that's where I am right now. Taking my time and thinking. Processing. Dissecting my gut reaction, and the reaction I had after some thinking. Two different reactions. I'm getting in the tub, and either thinking some more or just spacing out.

Calgon Take Me Away?

No comments:

Post a Comment