Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Falling Down The Rabbit Hole...Again.

I want to blog. I want to explain exactly what is on my mind and see if I'm absolutely insane for thinking what I am right now. However, I cannot. I can't talk about it because I haven't even talked to the person it involves about it. I'm not sure I want to, I don't know if it's a good idea to explain what I'm thinking and feeling about something or just keep my mouth shut. There is a very good chance the person already knows the conclusion I came to today (Shower epiphany...wonderful thing.) and as such will just laugh at me, or it may upset or make them uncomfortable.

Trying to decide whether to say anything or not is hard. I know the conclusion changes nothing, I get that.. so is it really worth telling them? Or would they like to know?

 Fucking white rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment