Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts, Also known as Fuck All


  • I have been trying sooo hard to get my psychology typed up. I've spent all day on it... and I'm not even through one book. Discouraging to say the least.

  • It took over an hour to cook meatballs tonight. The fuckers just wouldn't cook. I'm pretty sure if I looked closely there were picket signs that read "Eat Chikin" Like those commercials.

  • There are currently people in my house. I'm not a fan of people in my house.

  • Today I was told that Chivalry is dead and all of his friends followed quickly after.

  • I've also noticed that when Caels mood is down, or at least not up like it usually is... it affects my mood. All day I just wanted to curl up in his pocket, be close to him and cuddle and that's where my mood stayed, not up or down... just meh. Then we talked some more and as his mood rose... so did mine. It could be a coincidence, if it happens again then I'll know but either way... interesting.

  • I've run out of things to say. Blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment