Sunday, June 6, 2010

Frustration

Why am I frustrated? Because I don't know what the hell is going on with the bachelorette party.

I do not like being in the dark, not knowing what's happening. I know where the party is and when it is. That's it. I know it's an outdoor party.... however, I don't know who I'm going with, how I'm getting there or getting home. I don't know if I need to bring my own drinks or a chair to sit on. I don't know what I'm wearing because it's outdoor and the weather changes around here like crazy. Could be boiling hot, raining, snowing or just plain cold.

I don't know much right now and it's driving me up the wall. When I don't know details about things I end up not wanting to go. I need to know what's going on or I talk myself out of going, or end up worrying more about it than getting excited about it.

I am not an in the dark kind of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment