- If I ever have a wedding I will not allow other people to run it.
- If I ever have a wedding, the wine will be poured, not set on tables. Especially if somebody else is paying for said wine because it increases the bill by about $100.
- If I ever have a wedding, things will be thought out instead of an unorganized mess. (Seriously Sephi, I now have some DO NOT's if you're interested haha)
- B was my first master, and a pretty great relationship (for the most part) and as a first master will always be a tiny part of me, at least for a while.
- I am a lot more like my mother than anybody ever thought.
- I am proud of that last fact.
- My uncle's best man (the hugger,groper) got beat up, let alone beat up by a man in a wheelchair. Justice does happen.
- Chris is there when I need him, even if his attention is divided.
- Cael (wrote his real name again... apparently I'm incapable of writing his alias.) is always around when I need to talk. Even if I am bawling and just need somebody to tell me that I'm not insane. I've also learned that he will tell me that I need to think about what I'm doing, or that he doesn't think something is a good idea when I haven't been able to figure out which way is up enough to see what is happening.
- Asking questions is always good.
- Having friends that remind you of some of the questions to ask a new guy is a good thing.
- Kicking tires, and asking questions of a new guy is very helpful, especially when you find out he doesn't even know what he wants.
- There are quite a few people who know me and like me that are friends with my uncle.
- I hate wine. The only kind I like is $5 and bubbly.
- I no longer say people are my favourite. I now say "You annoy me less than anybody else in the world!"
- People are blind to things they don't want to see.
- My fucking plants are refusing to grow! My aunt is coming to help haha.
Monday, June 28, 2010
These are just some things that I have learned in the last little bit :
Posted by Serene at 2:41 AM