Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Music.







I've been listening to a lot of music lately so I thought I would share some of it. I'll post a video or two with the songs I like from each band. Really I'm just bored :)













There are several more of their songs I really like but in an attempt to keep this under 50 videos I'm just putting those two up.







I absolutely love this song. Oh my mental state haha.


















There were better versions of this song, but this is the only one that isn't cut all to hell due to censorship.























 
This song just amuses me :)

 











There are sooooo many more. I have over 10 hours of music on my laptop, but since I doubt anybody is going to listen to those, let alone all of them I'll stop there.

Heh. I'm eclectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment