Saturday, September 10, 2011

Filler

Well, I have a post due, but....

I haven't talked to Cael in a few days. He's been busy and dealing with a lot. I miss him a lot. So since it's been several days I'm hitting that spot where I get angsty and uncomfortable and emotionally fragile which happens every time he's busy for an extended time. It just seems to be my natural response to not having him around. I did however order some cuffs to sleep in, in hopes that it calms me down and lets me sleep better when he's busy and quiet. I've also lately really been missing my rules, I think I'm just missing him in general and its amplified everything else. And yet... I absolutely luff that man to pieces and he's worth every fucking second of it, and can make me smile just by talking to me.

*shakes head*

So.

Fucking.

Owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment