Sunday, September 25, 2011

Twisty

How to tell I'm spiraling down a bit? I no longer use pet names for Cael. I get upset and it's either his real name or master.  It's been a few days since I've heard from him and it's hard. I totally understand what he's going through and that he needs space and this isn't something he's doing intentionally but gods I miss him :'( I understand that because of personal issues the way he reacts sometimes isn't really in his control, and I'm learning and processing it and have accepted it. I miss him though, and it's hard being without him like this, he's mine. And so, I leave him alone the best I can, asking him to claim me when I start to spiral because it levels me..comforts me.  I become totally uncunted when he's away. Not only that but my cunt revolts and disowns me -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment