Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*looks around*

Well, Caels taking some space right now. He's had a lot going on the last little bit, and will be moving soon and ... it's just been a rough week or so. I miss him. I've learned quite emphatically that I do need him, and not having him around lately has just sucked. So, hopefully we'll be getting back to normal soon. Lets face it..without him around I don't have a lot to say content wise.

I went shopping today. Found a new shirt I quite like, low cut.. I feel like I'm being strangled when I wear regular shirts anymore. On that note, I don't know if I mentioned it before and I don't want to go check but I have a cousin that's going to give me a corset. I have a happeh about it. I don't know if it's boned or if it's just fabric but either way..for free...I'll be happy.

Tomorrow morning I have a doctors appointment. My allergies are kicking my ass lately, even the pills don't help anymore so I'm going to go in and see about the allergy shot. One of my friends was raving about it on facebook to me so, I thought I'd try it. Hopefully it eliminates this whole constantly plugged up thing. It's so bad some days it trips my gag reflex, it is not pleasant. 

Other than that not a lot is going on. I'm waiting rather impatiently for my cuffs to arrive. I also have a tub of bath salts coming, and The Story Of O book in the order. Edens having a sale right now and every few days I go peruse the toys and every time I find a rechargeable vibe I want and get the money and go to put in my order... it's gone. It's happened twice now. On a non-sex related front I had some old friends pop up recently that want to hang out again. I'm kind of excited. It's been soo long since I've had friends I can actually just go hang out with and not have to worry about what I say (found out one was on fet, I don't have to hide *does dance of yay*) or do. Most of my friends have just gotten really busy or in two cases gotten boyfriends/girlfriends and have totally forgotten they have friends. That bugs me. I don't care if they bring them along to hang out but don't just disappear! 

And, on that note I am going to disappear to the bathroom for a long bath in an effort to distract myself from the hollowy feeling of no masterman lately. The suck I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment