Wednesday, July 27, 2011

All Full Up

Yesterday I went grocery shopping, as usual. Today I went again... different stores this time. I also stopped at a mini farmers market on the street. Now, this doesn't sound bad. Until you factor in that my fridge was full yesterday. Full to the point I have fruit and veg sitting on the shelves because the drawers are full. And it's not just sitting on the shelves. It's stacked. Because the shelves are full too. I got a few pounds of cherries yesterday as well as some veg to go with the carrots and peas I got previously. Then today on top of a cart full of groceries from yesterday I got some bread and meat for the freezer.  It's full. If we have left overs I have nowhere to put them. I love summer, but my refrigerator does not agree.

Other than that not much has happened. Cael went out last night and was telling me about it today. He mentioned a girl and we carried on talking. Then I mentioned how he tends to collect girls (he totally does) and he told me this girl was dating his friend. He has a habit of this. He mentions girls and lets me get a little jealous and THEN he tells me the second half of the sentence that should have been included in the first place. I think somewhere in him he actually likes that I get a little jealous, which is good because it's impossible not to.


I did however manage to completely break down the other night. Cael was busy so I hadn't talked to him all day. Several things just weren't working like they should, and then I got into conversations with people that slowly chipped away at me. Eventually I gave up and went to bed at 9:30 and curled up with my pillow and bawled for a bit. At which point I had the thought of "I want my master!" which made me feel all of about 3 years old. At this point I rolled over and went to sleep because my head was getting darker and more child like and it just seemed the best idea.

Now? My head is killing me, and this is where I'm leaving it for today because the light is hurting my eyes. Hopefully next time I'll have something more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment