Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dildos & Bullets & Rabbit Vibrators These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things

I really hope you sang that title as you read it, because I sang it as I typed it. Only fair. 

As of yesterday I've found a new toy to add to that list. It's called a Yclamp. It has both nipple clamps and a clit clamp attached. Yes, I finally broke down and bought them. They are awesome. No really! You can adjust them so they aren't really tight and painful, just a small pinch. Lets face it though, I tightened them pretty good and I still like them :)  The clit clamp is a little harder to get on though, but I have no doubt Cael will help with that. Partner win! 

I've also recently broken my orgasm fast. Cael enforced. Which has led to dildo and sex toy searching. Right now, the Ocean Breeze is looking appealing. It's glass!  I actually first found it when I was ignoring all things sexual. I spend a bit of time playing around on the EF site once a week or so. They are always getting in new toys so there’s always something new to lust after.

So, even if you don’t think you’ll find anything at EdenFantasys you should go look.  There really is a little bit of everything for everybody. Right from nipple clamps to fuzzy paddles, dildos to vibrators. It can’t hurt to look right?


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment